To help share the workload, and involve parents/carers in their particular area of interest we have the following subcommittees operating for 2019.
We are ALWAYS looking for more help so please if you are willing/able to help in any of these areas please contact the below sub-committee heads and to see what they have planned and when!
We really encourage you to join as many subcommittees as you can – new ideas and input are fantastic for improving what we do around the school. The more people in the subcommittee the more the workload can be distributed. It’s also a fun way to meet new parents, so we really welcome you to any subcommittee. We have the full support of the Principal, Executive Teaching team and teachers with all our subcommittee’s – they are genuine in their wish to help us succeed with any event or proposal/idea where possible.
- Fiesta – Jodie Steele
- Uniform Shop – Ellise Andreacchio
- Technology – Eoin Grant
- Communications: Jodie Steele
- Website/Social Media – Jodie Steele
- Bakers Club – Gabriela Rosa
- Scholastic Book Fair – Katja Klikaner
- Scholastic Book Club – Cate Kloos
- Environmental – Volunteer Required